June 2000 - present
Business Teacher, Rush-Henrietta CSD, Henrietta, New York
- Prepare and teach daily lessons in business and computing curriculum.
- Designing and teaching a new course in career and lifestyle preparation.
- Maintain a teaching web site at www.rhnet.org/webpages/jdelvecchio.
- District Technology Committee member: Contributed to district Instructional Technology Plan.
- Ninth Grade Academy building Technology Committee member.
- Rush-Henrietta Employee Association building representative.
- Faculty advisor for Guitar Club.
August 2000 - present
Adjunct Professor, The George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- Teaching graduate courses in the Educational Technology Leadership program via distance learning.
- I have taught the following courses at GW: Applying Educational Media & Technology, Educational Hardware Systems, Human-Computer Interaction, and Research Methods in Education.
September 1997 - June 2000
Business Teacher, Oakfield-Alabama CSD, Oakfield, New York
- Designed three new courses: Building Educational Web Sites, School Webmasters, and Personal Internet Applications.
- Integrated use of local area network technology into daily instruction.
- Launched student operated Internet business: The Buzz online student newspaper.
- Taught special education students basic computing skills.
- Designed and maintained former school district web site.
- Created an alumni career resource center at school web site.
- Created and maintained an online teacher training and resource center.
- Developed several plans for additional computer hardware implementation to local area network.
- Committees: Professional Development, Technology, and School Web site.
- Class of 2001 advisor.
- School store supervisor.
June 1998 - June 1999
Computer Trainer, CompUSA Training Center, Rochester, New York
- Part-time software trainer.
- Social Security Administration computer network trainer.
*Cycle Photo Guide
- Researched and wrote a book of motorcycle photography guidelines.
- Business concept web site for educators to share wisdom.
February 1996 - December 2001
resource for educators. View former site.
- Created business concept website for an online
1997 - present
*Designed, manufactured, and marketed new product for guitarists: RoadEasetm
web site for product promotion: www.roadeasebag.com.
- Acquired d.b.a. and NYS tax identification number in order to operate officially in New York.
- Conducted new product research.
- Marketed RoadEase product to selected retail outlets.