Here are a few of my favorite motorcycle books (in no particular order):
- She's a Bad Motorcycle, by Gino Zanetti
- Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, Robert Pirsig
- Tao of the Ride, By Garri Garripoli
- Hog Fever, By Richard La Plante
- Detours: Life, Death, and Divorce on the way to Sturgis, By Richard La Plante
- Ridin' High, Livin Free, Sonny Barger
- Hell's Angel, Sonny Barger
- Proficient Motorcycling, Hough
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Motorcycles (lame name, but good reading), Darwin Holmstrom.
- Email me any good motorcycle books you've read!